We have many years experience of taking actions against Local Authorities. We have advised clients in taking proceedings in relation to:
- Planning disputes with Local Authorities.
- We have instituted proceedings for persons injured by Local Authorities, for example due to defective footpaths or roads.
- We have acted for motorists and pedestrians who have had accidents due to the defective nature of a road or footpath.
- We have acted for a number of employees of Local Authorities who have been injured during the course of their work.
Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
* In contentious business, a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement. Many Personal Injury Solicitors portray themselves as no win no fee Solicitors. This terms can be misleading and it is essential that you discuss fees with the Personal Injury Solicitor you ultimately choose. At Cantillons Solicitors, we are entirely transparent.