Licensing / Pubs / Hotels

We have acted for Publicans and Hoteliers in obtaining appropriate licenses.

We advise Publicans and Hoteliers in relation to legal issues that arise in their industries.

We advise on both licensing matters and other issues that arise, including employment matters, accidents, etc.

We have obtained Intoxicating Liquor Licences for premises that were not previously licensed.

Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or if you would like more information.

In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.

Related Experts

Ernest J. Cantillon

Managing Partner

Aisling O'Leary


How can we help?

We are always happy to accommodate you at a time and place that best suits your needs. If you would like to speak to a member of our team outside of office hours then please contact us using the form below.

If you have a query send us a message…

    Website by Doodle