We have extensive experience in providing representation in relation to Coroner’s Inquests.
Inquests are legal inquiries which arise when a death occurs in any of the following circumstances:
- In a violent or unnatural manner
- Suddenly and from unknown causes
- Arising from medical negligence
- In a place or in circumstances which require that an Inquest be held.
Inquests address the questions of when, where and how a death occurred. They do not examine either criminal or civil liability. Inquests are usually held in a Courthouse other suitable location at the discretion of the Coroner. They are held in public and reporters/media are entitled to attend.
At Cantillons Solicitors, we have vast experience in representing families at inquests and indeed in getting as many answers as possible within the legal framework of an Inquest.
We have represented parties at Inquests following deaths:
- In hospital following medical accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Doctors’ negligence
- Accidents at work
Contact us at Cantillons Solicitors at +353 (0)21 -4275673 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.